The protection of your personal data is important to us!
1. Generally about the Company’s Websites
Www.VIPTOURSATHENS.gr is the company’s website where the online store with the Company’s available travel packages for sale are located. Furthermore, our website offers additional features such as booking tickets, organizing group travel packages, participating in sports and entertainment events at the site of your visit.
2. What personal data is
The term “personal data” refers to a natural person’s information, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. that identify or identify your identity, hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data or Data”.
3. What is the Processing of Personal Data
Any act or set of actions carried out with or without the use of automated means in personal data or in sets of personal data such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or alteration, recovery, search for information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, limitation, erasure or destruction.
4. Your Data is required to be granted
The mandatory or optional nature of the Data concession is indicated by an asterisk (*) next to the mandatory personal data.
If you refuse to provide the information marked as obligatory on the website, it will be impossible to achieve the basic purpose of collecting the particular Data, and for example, it may be impossible for the Company to fulfill the sales contract or to provide the other services available on the website.
The provision of additional data to the Company, other than those indicated as mandatory, is optional and does not affect the main purposes of data collection.
5. What data do we collect and for what purpose?
Personal information data is collected by us only if you submit it to us voluntarily.
We make sure to collect only your absolutely necessary Data, which is appropriate and clear for the intended purpose. These Data (Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Email Address, Mobile Phone, Passport Number, Home Address, City, Country, Postal Code, Credit Card Number, Credit Card Month & Year, CSV or CSC Card Number, credit card holders and passenger names) provide us, upon your explicit consent, the possibility:
- Use of the personal data voluntarily provided by you when you enter the site for the purpose directly related to the provision of the services offered by the office (reservation of tickets, sale of travel packages electronically using a credit card, etc.)
- Use of the personal data voluntarily provided by you when you enter the site for the purposes of analytical and statistical analysis that help to better design the site and process the business. For example, we collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make, details of the purchases you made, webpages you visit, and how and when you contact us. Shopping interests and preferences, which help us to suggest specific products and services of your interest. For example, about what products do you prefer to receive a personalized offer from us? We will request and use only the Data we have collected to suggest products or services of interest and to further improve your purchasing experience with us. Of course, it is always your choice whether to share such information with us.
- Use of personal information voluntarily provided by you when you enter the Site for the Protection of Rights, Property or Security, ours or third parties and to protect your account from frauds and other illegal activities: This includes the use of Data to maintain, update, and protect your account. We also monitor our browsing activity to quickly identify and resolve any issues and protect the integrity of our site. All of the above is part of our legitimate interest. For example, we check your password when you log in and use automated IP address tracking to detect possible false entries from unexpected locations.
The site also uses your personal data to process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions: We do this based on our legitimate business interests. This also helps protect our customers against fraud.
- Use of the personal data offered by the customer when entering the website if specifically required by a law with which we have to comply. More specifically, the use of your personal data is also in order to comply with our contractual or legal obligations to exchange data by law, to send you communications required by law or necessary to inform you of changes in services we provide (for example, updates on these privacy notices, product revocation notifications, and legally required information about your orders). These service messages will not contain promotional content and will not require prior consent when sent by email or text message (SMS). If we do not use your personal data for these purposes, we cannot comply with our legal obligations.
6. What is the legal basis for your Data Processing by the Company?
Data protection legislation sets out a number of reasons why a company can collect and process your personal data, including:
- The terms of our contractual relationship.
- Your consent, when required. For example when you choose to receive a newsletter. When collecting your personal data, we will always inform you which data is necessary in relation to a particular service.
- The Company’s legal obligations (eg tax legislation, e-commerce legislation, etc.)
- The legitimate interest of our Company. In certain cases, we collect your Data in a way that is reasonably expected as part of our business and does not substantially affect your rights, your freedom or your interests. For example, we will use your purchase history to send you or make personalized offers. We also combine the history of multiple customer purchases to track trends and ensure that we can keep pace with market demand or develop new products / services.
7. Who are the recipients of your Data – How Your Data is shared
Access to your Data has the absolutely essential staff of the Company, which is committed to confidentiality, and our affiliated companies or third party service providers who process your Data as Processors on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions.
8. Is Your Data Safe?
We are committed to protect your Personal Data.
By recognizing the importance of the security of your Personal Data, we have taken all the appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your Data from any form of accidental or fraudulent processing. We use the most modern and advanced methods to ensure maximum security.
Our website www.viptoursathens.gr uses the TLS protocol for secure online trading. This encrypts all of the Data you provide, including your credit card number, name and address so that they cannot be decrypted or changed when they are transferred to the Internet.
Additionally, the data used to identify you as an account user are two: the Username and the Personal Security Password. Each time you enter your details, you are given access to your personal account. This process is securely secured by encryption when transferred to the Internet and the servers of the Company. By the same standards, you are given the ability to change your Personal Security Password as often as you wish. After entering the desired code, the new code is encoded and stored in the Company’s systems. For this reason, the only person who knows your code is you and you are solely responsible for keeping the password secret from third parties.
These measures shall be reviewed and amended when necessary.
9. Which are your rights
You have the right to access your personal data. This means that you have the right to be informed by us if we process your Data. If we process your Data, you can ask to be informed about the purpose of the processing, the kind of Data we observe, who we give it to, how long we store it, whether it is automated to make decisions, but also about your other rights, such as correction, deleting data, limiting the processing and submitting a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data. If you find that there is an error in your Data you can apply to correct it.
You have the right to delete / the right to be forgotten, that is if you wish to ask us to delete your personal data entered on our website. You may ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the above mentioned processing purposes or you wish to withdraw your consent if this is the only legal basis.
You have the right to transfer your Data. You may ask us to receive in written the Data you have provided or ask us to forward it to another controller.
You have the right to restrict your processing. You may ask us to restrict the processing of your Data for as long as your processing objection is pending.
You have the right to object and withdraw consent to the processing of your Data. You may oppose the processing of your Data and we will stop processing your Data unless there are other compelling and legitimate reasons that prevail over your right. If you have consented to the collection, processing and use of your personal data, you may revoke your consent at any time with future force.
Or you can contact us using the contact details in the “Questions and Comments” section below.
When processing your personal data based on our legitimate interest, you may ask us to stop for reasons relating to your personal circumstances. We must then do so if we do not believe that we have a legitimate reason to continue processing your Personal Data.
10. Authentication check
11. When do we respond to your Requests?
We reply to your Requests for free without delay, and in any case within two (2) days from the time we receive your request. However, if your request is complex or there are a large number of requests, we will notify you within five (5). days.
If your Claims are unfounded or excessive or particular to their recurring nature, the Company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing information or executing the requested action, or refusing to respond to Request.
12. What is the applicable law when processing your Data?
The applicable law is the Greek legislation as formulated in accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU and in general the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
The Courts of Athens are the competent courts for any emerging disputes relating to your Data.
13. Where can you appeal if we violate applicable law to protect your Personal Data?
You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (post office Kifisias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens, tel. 210 6475600, e-mail address email@example.com ) if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data violates the applicable national and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
14. How will you be informed about any changes to this Policy?
We encourage you to read this Policy at regular intervals to know how your Data is protected.
15. Questions and Comments?
Letter to the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text files that are stored in the User’s browser when they visit a site. The information stored on the User’s computer may contain information such as the pages visited by the User, the date and time of the visit, and a random and unique User ID number. By using this website, the website is able to store useful information for the User’s browsing on the website, as well as read this information to provide the User with a unified browsing experience.
2. Which cookies do we use on our site?
- Necessary cookies
The necessary, otherwise absolutely necessary cookies are essential for the proper operation of our Sites, allow you to browse and use their functions, such as access to secure areas or use of the shopping cart. These cookies do not recognize your individual identity. Without these cookies, we cannot provide efficient operation of our Sites.
- Functionality Cookies (Preferences)
These cookies allow sites to remember user options such as user name, language, or region to provide enhanced and personalized features. They can also be used to provide services that have been requested by the user, such as video viewing or using social media. The information that collects these cookies may be anonymous and it is not possible to track the activity of browsing other sites. If you do not accept these cookies, the performance and functionality of the Sites may be affected and your access to its content restricted.
- Performance Cookies (Statistics)
These cookies collect information about how visitors use our sites, for example, which pages they visit more often and whether they receive error messages from webpages. These cookies collect aggregate, anonymous information that does not identify a visitor. They are used exclusively to improve the performance of a website.
- Marketing cookies
These cookies are used to provide content that best suits you and your interests. They can be used to send targeted ads / bids, limit ad impressions, or measure an ad campaign’s effectiveness. These cookies can be used to remember the websites you’ve visited to determine which online marketing channels are most effective and allow us to reward external websites and partners who promoted you to us.
- Third Party cookies
These cookies are placed by our partners on our behalf. With these cookies, they collect data on your ad performance and interaction with our Sites. These data may be used by our partners to extract statistical conclusions and improve your advertising experience as a visitor.
3. How to check cookies
4. What are your rights?
You have the rights:
- To access your data
- Correcting or deleting your data
- Portability of your data
- Limiting your data processing
- Denial of your data processing
- Disclaimer of your consent to the use of some or all of the cookies and thus the procession of your data.
5. Where can you find more information on general cookie usage?
6. Changes to cookies policy